Saturday, December 23, 2006

Quote of the day

So Diana's death was an accident. What other conclusion did you expect after the Kelly whitewash and even the Warren Commission's findings on the Kennedy assassination? The ramifications of any other verdict would be far too much for the powers that be to handle.
Source

I'm working on a post about Angleton and the history I'm sure the film loosely based on his life, "The Good Shepherd," will not touch. It's the holidays. Blogging is not at the top of my list. Thanks for being patient! I have something special planned for here that I hope to finish and post before the end of the year....

1 Comments:

Blogger Real History Lisa said...

Thanks so much, walkshills. And thanks for all YOU do.

I'm hoping to tackle Angleton before bed. Er, let me clarify that..!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home