Monday, March 01, 2004

Welcome! Aristide (or was it Bush?) made me do it!

Welcome, Real History lovers! If you don't know me from the Real History Archives site, then a little introduction is in order. If you have seen the Matrix, you know what is coming.
You take the blue pill and the story ends.

You wake in your bed and you believe
whatever you want to believe.


You take the red pill and you stay
in Wonderland, and I show you how
deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Did you choose the red pill? Brave soul, I am so happy you found this place. I'm just getting started, and we have much to discuss. I don't have time for lengthy essays, but if you want to know the Real History of today's events, stay tuned and check back often.

I used to have the time to publish essays at my Real History Archives site, but with events moving so quickly, I realized what I really needed was a blog to keep up with the (dis)information being spewed at us daily.

Today was a classic case in point. I had to get a blog up when I saw what was being done to the Aristide coup story. A typical headline told us that Aristide has stepped down from ruling Haiti to avoid bloodshed. But read a few more stories and you'll see that he said he was abducted, that this was a coup helped along by the US Government. Bush (I refuse to call an unelected man "President") stated that Aristide resigned. But around the world, other voices have reason to doubt. You would too, if you knew the Real History... stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home